The Sussex PA Network was founded in July 2015 and is a professional networking and learning group for Personal Assistants (PAs), Executive Assistants (EAs), Office Managers, Admin Assistants and Virtual Assistants (VAs).
Esther and Emily started the group when they were unable to find a a network or support group in their area for EAs and PAs. They believe in raising the profile of the EA/PA role and to support each other in learning and development. They are both passionate about the PA/EA role and can see how much this role has changed dramatically over the last 10 to 15 years through developments in technology, working environments and working practices.
The aim of the group is to network with like minded individuals, share best practices and to learn and keep up to date with new ideas.
We were delighted to win the Best External PA Network of the Year 2019 at the prestigious Manchester PA Awards.
Why become a member?
There are lots of reasons why PAs and the organisations that they work for will benefit:-
- Its free!
- Developing your skills, with speakers presenting on lots of relevant topics including developing your skills, how to support your boss with HR, social media, event planning and increasing your productivity an effectiveness.
- Meeting with other businesses in the area and developing a wider understanding of the Sussex business community.
- Helping other members and understanding the challenges faced by PAs and to help raise the profile of the PA role.
- Four events held a year in beautiful venues across Sussex, giving you a chance to experience and go on a tour of them.
- Friendly and supportive events, giving you a chance to make new friends and peers.
Its simple to join, subscribe to our mailing list to receive details of our events which are held quarterly. You just need to register for each event when you receive the email and come along.